Safety and Security for MC Carrier LLC Truck Drivers & Operators
Transport carrier safety and security are important considerations for any business that relies on the transportation of goods. It is essential to understand the basics of safety and security when it comes to trucking and other forms of transport.
At MC Carrier LLC, we pride ourselves on taking the appropriate safety and security measures at all times and at all costs. This includes:
- Having effective, safe driving strategies in place.
- Understanding how to ensure truck driver safety at all times.
- Being aware of the best secure trucking companies measures and best practices
- Having a comprehensive safety program,that is constantly updated to include the latest transportation legislation
By having a firm grasp on these three measures, we can promise our customers that their goods are transported safely and securely when they ship with MC Carrier LLC.
Effective Strategies for Enhancing Safety and Security on the Road
One of the best strategies to enhance safety and security on the road is proper driver training. MC Carrier LLC prioritizes driver training which begins during the onboarding process of our new drivers and continues during the driver’s career with us.
Driving strategies for truck driver safety include:
Secure Trucking Companies- USDOT & MC Numbers
MC Carrier LLC is one of many secure trucking companies that operate commercial vehicles hauling cargo or HAZMAT, in interstate commerce and must be registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association (FMCSA). This association requires carriers to have a USDOT number. These numbers mean that the company is licensed and insured to provide transportation services according to U.S. rules and regulations.
The USDOT Number provides a unique identifier when collecting and monitoring a company’s safety information acquired during audits, reviews, investigations, and inspections. Click here for more information.
Secure trucking companies that transport federally regulated commodities owned by others or arrange their transport are required to have an MC number in addition to the USDOT, which gives them interstate operating authority. To learn more about MC number authority and its contribution to safety and security, click here.
MC Carrier LLC - Investing in Advanced Technology Solutions for Safety and Security
At MC Carrier LLC, we use a modern tracking system to ensure the safety and security of drivers and shipments. Our tracking system assists with the following safety and security measures:
- GPS Location Tracking. Each shipment is tracked from the pick slot to the loading dock. Allowing for logistics and customers to know exactly where cargo is at any given time. In the case of a breakdown or emergency, our safety and security team is alerted in real-time.
- Constant monitoring. Your freight is safely monitored from tender, pickup, transit, and delivery. If anything goes awry during shipment, we get notified immediately to deal with the problem.
- Communication. Dispatchers and drivers have constant and transparent communication. Any safety or security issues are dealt with promptly, ensuring truck driver safety as well as the security of the shipment.
- Unloading security. Shipments are most vulnerable to damage or theft during the unloading process. DriverPro allows for close attention to be paid during this time by both the security team at MC Carrier LLC and the customer.
- Proof-of-delivery. With our tracking system there is the added safety and security of documented assurance that a customer’s shipment has been delivered and received as expected.
MC Carrier LLC takes all safety and security measures possible to ensure the safe delivery of shipments as well as truck driver safety. Using our modern tracking system helps mitigate cargo theft, provides risk management strategies, and prioritizes truck driver safety to ensure the safe transport of cargo. We don’t take chances with your goods, so you can ship with confidence when you trust MC Carrier LLC.